Friday, September 18, 2009

Red Bird in Green

I decided to make a simple card by limiting myself to 1 stamp pad & 3 markers from the same color family. I tried a few times to do this card with the watercolor crayons, but the design is a little to delicate to come out right. Atleast for me. I really like this hostess set with the fine delicate details of the birds wing. This is a set I will be playing with for a while. I decided on making the bird red, as I have been seeing alot of cardinals (the birds not the baseball players) lately. I love cardinals and blue jays. I love the way the light hits them and plays on their colors making them more vibrant. To me, birds are a joy to watch!

STAMPS: Wings of Friendship
INKS: Green Galore, Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow
PAPERS: Gable Green, Green Galore, White
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: