Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet Summer

Finally!!! I've gotten one picture downloaded fully! I finally made some of the popcycle cards I've seen around. I really think this would work good doing a scratch-n-sniff. Just think of all the smells you could do with this!!! I think I may just have to make some up! Well, it has been a wonderful summer, I guess if you can call it that here in Iowa! We really had more of a spring straight to fall season this year. I hope that does not mean that we are in for a COLD COLD winter. Although I am looking forward to sledding and ice skating this year! Well, here is to the end of summer!


STAMPS: Tart & Tangy
INKS: Real Red, Green Galore
PAPERS: Real Red, White
ACCESSORIES: Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Popcycle stick

No comments: