Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Razzelberry Lemonade Scrapbook Purse 2

Here is another take on the Razzelberry Lemonade Scrapbook Purses that I am making for my Stamp Camp this month! These papers are so neat and yummy! I love the patterns and colors combinations!!! Don't you just love how the papers coordinate so well with each other to the point that you don't have to guess what goes together!!! I am liking these so much that I do believe I am going to make a few for the Christmas Craft show that I am in! What mom or grandmother wouldn't like to have one of these filled with pictures of the kids/family from the year??? Or what friend wouldn't love to have one of her own to put pictures in???



STAMPS: Make it Count (retired)
INKS: Rich Razzelberry, Crushed Curry
PAPERS: Close to Cocoa, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Razzelberry Lemonade DSP
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, So Saffron Ribbon, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware (retired), Velcro Tabs

No comments: