Saturday, September 12, 2009

Razzelberry Lemonade Scrapbook Purse 1

YEAH!!! I think I finally figured out my upload problem so I should be back in business!!! Anyway, this is one of the samples of my Scrapbook Purse Stamp Camp for this month. We will be using In Colors and the Razzelberry Lemonade DSP. This is one (like the title says) of 2 samples I made. I am really liking this paper. Not to mention the In Colors this year. But who doesn't? This is part of my 4 months of Christmas Stamp Camps. It's hard to believe that Christmas is 3 1/2 months away!!! Time to start Christmas shopping!

STAMPS: Eastern Blooms, Make it Count (retired)
INKS: Rich Razzelberry, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzelberry, Melon Mambo, Razzelberry Lemonade DSP
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Vanilla Hodgepodge, Velcro Tabs

No comments: