Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Wipe Technique

Did some new techniques with the girls for Therapy Card Nite. Not only new to them, but me as well. There's been a few techniques that I've wanted to try and what better way to try them than to have a Technique Nite with the girls to get myself to finally try them.

So this one is my Baby Wipe Technique card. The girls really got a kick out of this. Not only as a technique, but to learn another use for our ink refills! I really like how this set did with this technique. So did the girls. It was fun to see the different looks of everyones cards. No two the same with this technique!

STAMPS: Pick a Petal, Wonderful Words (retired)
INKS: Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow, Brilliant Blue (all refills)
PAPERS: Brilliant Blue, White, Yo Yo Yellow
ACCESSORIES: Tag Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Baby Wipes,

No comments: