Wednesday, March 8, 2023

A Hunters 50th Birthday

So I have this terrific guy who LOVES to hunt, fish, ect...and he just celebrated his 50th birthday and so I had to make a fitting card just for him.  Now I did kind of case this look off of "Karilou" and just used similar things that I had.  I really liked the look of her card as you can tell, it looks kind of like a target.  Which of course is used a lot around here.  I stuck with pretty much the same color scheme other than instead of using just vellum I used a piece of Smokey Slate behind the vellum to help it stand out.  This makes a great guy card, if he is a hunter of course! 



PAPER: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Vellum
STAMPS: From the Herd (retired)
INKS: Versa Mark
ACCESSORIES: Wood Grain Embossing Folder (retired), Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (retired), Forest Stag (from Poppy), Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Everything from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

 

No comments: