Friday, February 24, 2023

Valentine Gnomes

Here are the Valentine cards I sent out to the family for Valentines this year.  I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) this layout from the mini catalog.  


I just changed a few things such as the layout, I went with landscape instead of portrait and used some old DPS.  (Still trying to use up my stash LOL...) 


 I do have to be honest though, I was not the biggest fan of the Gnomes at first, but THEY GREW ON ME!!!  I am so glad that I got the one from the mini with the dies and then this set.  I do hope they get some more.  They are super cute and there are a ton of ways to use them so come back and visit often!


STAMPS: Friendly Gnomes
PAPER: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Print Poetry DSP (if anyone remembers those packs)
INKS: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pacific Point
ACCESSORIES: Watercolor Pencils & Blending Brush

 

No comments: