Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Dainty Hello

Hello...I have really fell in love with the Dainty Flowers DSP!  I wish that it would be in the regular or mini catalog instead of the Sale-A-Bration because we can no longer get it.  At least I got 4 packs earned before it was discontinued.  Which I will be using in some upcoming Therapy Card Nites.

I made this card for my bestie back in Iowa.  She is a former schoolteacher who is now a stay-at-home mom with 2 super cute kiddos.  That sadly, I have to watch grow up via FaceBook or FaceTime.  So that is one plus of FaceBook.

So her favorite color is purple and so I have tried to incorporate purple into the cards I have made her over the years.  This one is no different.  I thought she could use a bit of "HAPPY MAIL", so I made her this card with a few retired items.  


It's pretty similar to ones I've already made, just changed a few things up.  Like the "Hello" I used Whisper White ink and then added some Iridescent Ice embossing powder and heat set it.  I took a close up so that you could really see the "sparkle".   Loved how it came out.  I then punched it out with the label punch and took a blending brush and edged it up to make it stand out a bit more.  Not to mention put it on some Stampin Dimensionals!!!


STAMPS: Jar of Love (retired)
INKS: Whisper White & Highland Heather
PAPERS: Crushed Curry, Highland Heathe, & Dainty Flowers DSP (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss (retired), Blending Brush, Heat Tool, Label Punch (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals




 

No comments: