Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St Patty’s Day

 Hope you remember to wear your green today!!!  I went an ordered myself a "Kiss me I'm Iowish" shirt for today.  Seems fitting...LOL   We are having corned beef and cabbage w/ potatoes and carrots for dinner!!! YUM!!!  What is your favorite thing to eat for St. Patricks Day?

With that said, here is a card we made at last month's Therapy Card Nite!  I know this my look familiar to a few people as I have made this at one before YEARS ago, but I love this little leprechaun hat.  It's a super easy card and everyone loved it.  I know the ones who got this in the mail loved it too!!!


STAMPS: Teeny Tiny Words (retired)
INKS: Tuxedo Black Memento
PAPERS: Garden Green, Basic Black, Sahara Sand,  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Hearts Punch, Small Oval, Sponge, Crop-a-dile 

No comments: