Friday, February 3, 2023

Dainty Flowers

Ok, so I didn't buy this paper I earned it for FREE!!!  It's SALE-a-bration time for Stampin' Up! which means for every $50 spent you get to pick a free item from the SALE-a-bration catalog.  There's stamp sets and paper which all coordinates with items in the Mini Catalog and the Yearly Catalog.  So now is a great time to check things out if you are curious.


I'm not the BIGGEST flower fan when it comes to DSP, but this paper was pretty AND the flip side is more softer and not all flowers.  That is one of the things with Stampin' Up!, is that all their paper is printed on both sides!!!  Sometimes it is hard to choose.  This paper is 12 X 12 and I was able to cut it down to make these cards.  This is just half of a sheet for all 4 cards!!!


One of the great things with these cards is that you can use any saying you want so you have any type of card that you need right at your fingertips!!!


These cards I made to give to my mom as she loves to mail cards to her grandkids and friends.  I even get one mailed to me!!! LOL

 

No comments: