Tuesday, February 21, 2023

VA Love

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day.  I know the posts this week are a tad late for Valentine's Day, but I've had a busy week!  Not only Valentine Week, but I was also preparing for my bfs 50th birthday party and my son was able to come down also and it was his 28th birthday (their b-days are 3 days apart. It ended up being a double birthday bash!!!

For work we are encouraged to work volunteer hours throughout the year.   Well, it just so happens that one of the choices is to make cards for the VA in our area.  Since I love stamping and making cards this was a no brainer!  I make and send 20 of them for almost every signup they have.  It's a lot of fun for me and, like my email name says, I love to stamp to make someone smile!!!


This year I did the simple Heart Drop card using an OLD background stamp that is still one of my favorites.  I paired it with a newer but retired last years Sale-a-bration stamp saying.



STAMPS: Soft Swirls, Counting Sheep (last years Sale-a-bration set)
PAPER: Real Red, Basic White
INKS: Versa Mark, Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Heart Punch






 

No comments: