Friday, January 27, 2023

So Much Love

 


Loving this card that I CASED from the mini catalog with a few alterations.  Like the DSP in the background.  I couldn't tell how old that paper is...all I know is that is from the Candy Lane collection.  Yes, I am a paper hoarder and I still have some paper from 2002.  I do try to use it up, but it so pretty and what if I need it for a special card???  Like this!!!  I am trying not to buy too much paper right now so that I will use what I have.  I forgot when I packed up to move how much paper I had.  I got rid of a bunch of it, but it seems like I still have a lot left.  Now that I am back to making cards, I will hopefully start using it up more.  

I made this card using the Love For You stamp set and dies.  This set has so many sentiments that I know I will use for a long time to come.  Secretly I hope this makes it into the yearly catalog...fingers crossed.

No comments: