Monday, January 9, 2023

It's been a while...

 Well, life has had a few surprises over the past few years and I took a break from stamping for a while, but...I am back!  May be a hit and miss as I get back into the groove of things again, but I will try my best to start posting on a regular bases.  Not sure what that will be to start off with weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, but this is a start.  Never mind what it took to get back into this blog to restart posting again, it's been a journey in itself!  LOL  

Wait till you see all the cool stamp sets that have come out along with new techniques!!!  I can't tell you how much I've missed playing with paper and ink!  I do have to relearn how to upload pictures on here again, but hopefully it won't take long to figure out...should be like riding a bike right?  Let's hope so...

Check back in soon to see what I've been working on for my own personal fun time and my new classes that are starting up later this month...

No comments: