Saturday, March 29, 2014

Epic Day This and That 2014 Florida Journal...

On this year's trip down for Grandma's birthday I took the Epic Day This and That Journal for my Aunt to make and keep as a mini scrapbook of our time together.  We took lots of pictures and I showed her how to download them at Walgreens.  I let her decorate the journal and put all the pictures in just so she could see how easy it really was to scrapbook.  She had alot of fun decorating it.  Although she did leave most of the journaling for me to write out for her...it's ok the point was for her to have fun!!!   So here is her (our) journal...


The outside she wanted to cover and we used the This and That band wrapper as part of the it along with the year.  (In with the design stickers) And she had me stamp Awesome Memories with the Rotary Stamp.


This page is just pictures of my long extended and rerouted flight down due to the snowstorm that struck during the night I left.


Here is Grandma's "Carrot Birthday Cake" they gave her at the restaurant we went to after church.  She is such a blessing in my life.  I am glad I such a great husband who lets me go visit her every year for her birthday.  Can you believe she is 89!!!


Atleast one day is an "our day" for Auntie Shawn and I.  This time it was the one day she had off for the week!  So we decided to go a road trip down to Daytona...


we stopped just shy of Daytona Beach and hit Ormand Beach instead! 


 This was our view for our lunch which by the way was delicious.  Lobster bites were to die for!!!


And of course what trip isn't complete with out some shopping!!!



 My Auntie Shawn and I...



And for the closing pages of the scrapbook we came across this post card that we cut in half which shows exactly what I went home to!!!  LOL

Overall, I am really impressed with this journal and plan on getting another one...

No comments: