Thursday, March 13, 2014

Yellow Bug

I realize this post is a day late, but I have been busy the past couple of weeks with a flooded basement and painting my bedroom.  Thankfully nothing was really ruined and the basement finally dried out and the painting got done as planned and the house is finally clean again.  Only thing left is to replace all the hardware in the bedroom and decorate...

I came across this last fall and I can't remember who I cased this from, but I thought this was so cute I couldn't not CASE this!!!  I ended up doing this for one of  my Therapy Card Nites and it was a BIG hit!!!  I was told after the fact that I have my hood upside down...LOL   Did anyone else catch it?  This is so cute that I am sure that we will do another one sometime...



The next card will be posted late on purpose  for St Patrick's Day!  So don't forget to check in on Monday March 17...

No comments: