Wednesday, April 2, 2014

You Make the World ~ Hexagon Hive

Here is a card that I did for a workshop.  I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit with the colors, but I can say that I really liked how it turned out!  Most of this has come right from the Celebrate the Everyday and the Sale~A~Bration Catalogs!   Can honestly say that this time around there was quite a few things I did like!!!

For this card I used Crisp Cantaloupe for my base, then I used a sheet from Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB), then topped it off with Pool Party cut out with the Hexagon Hive Thinlit Die (Celebrate the Everyday Mini).  I stamped "You make the World a better Place" from Starburst Sayings Set (C the E Mini) with Basic Black onto Crisp Canaloupe and cut it out with the coordinating Starburst Framelits Die (also from C the E Mini) and placed that over the Basic Black grosgrain ribbon.  

Really like the effect this Hive has when placed over DSP!!!






No comments: