Monday, October 26, 2009

"D" Circle Box

Love this box I made using the Scallop Circle Die for the Big Shot. This one I made the other week when I spent the day with Jamie. She showed me how to make it so that when mine came in I would be able to do it! I love it! This is so cute and easy and makes a good "gift" box for any occasion. I put a "D" on top of mine as I plan on giving it to my sister Dena. I do think this may be an upcoming stamp camp. I can't wait!!!



PAPERS:Parisian Breeze DSP (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Die, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Big Shot, Double-sided Tac Sheet, Glitter, Chipboard

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Julia said...

Wow, what a compliment! Thanks so much!