Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Paired Acorns...

Okay, you can't tell me these guys aren't cute!!!  I've done 2 themes with them...one as a birthday and another as a thanks.  Can you ever have too many "Thank You and Birthday" cards?  Who doesn't love a thank you now and then?  And everyday is a birthday whether it's an "un" birthday or an actual birthday...  Yes, I have given out "un" birthday cards...  brings a smile to a face!
These cards use some retired colors, More Mustard and Ruby Red, along with Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, and Chocolate Chip.  I'm finding out that I love all the different things you can use punches for.  Cudos to all those girls that take the time to play and share the different ways to use them!!!  For the acorns I am using the retired decorations punch along with the oval punch as the acorn topper.  Added some googlie eyes and some ribbon for a stepped up factor and Waa La!  Here we are a couple of paired acorns!!!



No comments: