Sunday, November 23, 2014

Halloween 2014

Well my Halloween posts are a little late, but hey, better late than never!  Had a lot of fun with the girls making these cards...  I believe greens and purples were theme of these cards as it turned out.  Not intentionally, just happened that way.


Can I just say I am loving the owl punch and all the wonderful things I see done with it!!!  I've been sharing the different uses with my girls and they are starting to see this too...  Any way, here we've taken the owl and turned him upside down using the silver glitter paper making him into a ghost!  Added a moon in the background with a tattered "happy haunting" along the bottom.


Done a few cards similar to this over the years and all this time never done a "Bride of Frankenstein"!  I mean who doesn't love Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein!  If you like comedies and haven't seen this movie, you should!  Take your regular "Frankie" and add the silver streak (glitter) take the Fringe Scissors and cut some eyelashes!  Waa La!    Gotta say I am loving these scissors and so are the girls.  Last workshop I held all but one ordered them!



And last, but not least is my favorite card due to the theme of it... Wicked!  I am a Once Upon A Time junkie and I just had to do this card and call it Wicked after season 3's Wicked Witch of the West (who turned out to be Regina's (the evil queen) long lost half sister!)  I am so glad I bought this dress die because I love it!!!  Made the hat using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch and the Word Window Punch.  The bats were used by punching just the edge of the Butterfly Punch wing adding a pearl for some bling and I used the Designer Typeset Polymer letters for the word.

No comments: