Monday, March 25, 2013

St Louis Regional Thanks card

Spent the weekend in St Louis so that I could attend a regional on Saturday.  It was my first SU event since the 20th Convention in Salt Lake City!  Just to give you a time line for those who do not know, this is Stampin' Up!'s 25th year celebration!!!  Boy, I have really missed coming to these events.  Not only do I get a lot of great ideas, but just being together with hundreds of other demos who share the same passion is amazing!  Not only that, but I was chosen to be a helper for this years event!!!  What an honor!!! 
 
So this is one of the super cute projects that we made.  Love that, not only is it masculine, but it has one of my favorite accessories ~ a matching envelope!!!  Never send a naked envelope, give the mail carrier something special to enjoy also....  Really liked that we used a sponging technique that I have been doing at my card nites, but in a different way.  Nice to see I am on the right path with showing it, now I have a new way to share it with the girls!  Not only the technique, but also the banner look...
 
Be watching this week as I share more convention projects...



No comments: