Sunday, March 31, 2013

2013 Easter Cards

I have seen a few "Bunny Hole" cards and decided to make one of my own for my No Foolin' It's Easter Therapy Card Nite month.  Thought this was a pretty neat idea making me think of Alice in Wonderland, one of my favorite Disney movies.  I used soft colors with some ribbon to finish it off.
 
 
Easter Duck
This is a duck rendition on the Easter Chick I made for Therapy Card Nite last year.  I so loved this card I had to make it again with a slight change.  Love all the ideas that you can do with all our Big Shot dies.  Really love the scallop die and all the "fun" things you can do with it!!!
 
 
 
 
Matchbook Easter Bunny
 
It's been a while since I made a matchbook card and what better way to showcase one than with a chocolate bunny in the grass.  I have quite a few new girls so this was something new for most of them.  I really liked this bunny and had used it last year and just had to bring it back for this year.
 
 
 
I really hope you all have a great Easter and enjoy your family and don't forget the real reason for this wonderful season!!!

No comments: