Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ruffled Kindness

While at Adventureland in Des Moines with my bousterious boys, I did get a chance to stop at Archiver's and shop around a bit. While there I picked up some things to make a small scrapbook of our adventure. We also stopped by the Jordan Creek Mall and window shopped a bit and I just had to get them a piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!! YUM!!!

While there, I played around with the idea of this "scrunched lace" ruffle look. So after playing around with this stamp using different colors I finally got it to come out. I also used some gems to add a little sparkle! Hope you enjoy!!! Don't forget to leave a comment!


STAMPS: Eastern Blooms, Heard from the Heart
INKS: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
PAPERS: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Delightful Daffodil, White
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border Punch, gems (non SU)

No comments: