Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strawberry lights....

After living in a sea of boxes for about the past month I am getting a little tired of the color of boxes!!! I broke down and dug out some stuff to play with. So here is a little taste of color!!! Of course I need to play with some of the soon to be retired colors. I will miss them, but I am looking forward to playing with the new permant colors coming to SU!!! And of course it is strawberry season and I love strawberries (along with blueberries my fav...) so I broke out some of the Bold Brights to come up with this cute simple card! Isn't it cute?

STAMPS: Tart & Tangy
INKS: Real Red & Green Galore markers
PAPERS: Yo Yo Yellow, Green Galore, Real Red, White
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border Punch, Real Red & Green Galore Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: