Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

It's hard to believe how fast our newest edition to the Miller family has grown in just a few months. When we first got Bandit, he and Buster were the same size & weight. Buster did let him know who was boss in this house! See the expression on his face in this picture...

Although the above picture was just taken in late February see how much Bandit has grown in just a few months!!! This picture was taken at the end of April and Bandit weighs twice as much if not more than Buster now! But believe me Buster still lets it be known who is boss!!! Buster has the Big Dog syndrom and Bandit has the little dog syndrom!!! Sometimes it is just too funny to watch them together.

Aside from my puppies and packing to move to a new house in less than a week now and living out of boxes, I was able to manage to get some mother's day cards made. This is my limited supply card that I made for my mom. I just got Fifth Avenue Floral and I thought it would be a good idea to place them in the corners and cut out slots to slip in the MOM. I think this came out pretty good with the few things I used.

STAMPS: Fifth Avenue Floral, Messages for Mom
INKS: Night of Navy
PAPERS: Brocade Blue, White
ACCESSORES: Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, craft knife


No comments: