Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chalkboard Daisies

Alright, I know that not all of this picture came out, but in my defense I do have to say I've tried downloading this card tons of times over the course of 4 days! I finally just gave up and hope you can picture the rest of it on your own. This is another one of my "New School Colors" Therapy Card Nite cards. The bottom portion that you can not see is the rest of the scallop oval/oval punch which says: Thank You for your friendship. As you can see, there is a piece of ribbon that is underneath it and then there is about an inch of the card left to the bottom. So all you bloggers, do you ever struggle with downloading your pictures? I really like this technique. It is pretty much the same as poppin' pastels! Which is what I may do for next months technique nite theme of Therapy Card Nite!


STAMPS: Upsy Daisy
INKS: Versa Mark
PAPERS: Kraft, Basic Black, White
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Ribbon from SAB ribbon bundle, Stampin' Pastels

No comments: