Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Presents all around!!!!

Hi ya girls! Hope you are all done Christmas shopping, wrapping, and baking! I know that I am not! In fact as I am sitting here (in PJ's) I am getting ready to do my annual Christmas frosting of the cookies with my nephews! In fact, I should be getting ready, but wanted to get this up real quick as I do not know when I might have a spare minute for a while. I still have wrapping to do yet!!!!

Any way, these are some decorated tins that I did and filled with homemade snickers to sell at the craft fair. Each are filled with 5 bite sized pieces of heaven! You almost can't eat just one, but then they are so rich one will sometimes do! These tins are getting harder to find so I am going to be sure to be stocking up during the year.



STAMPS: Holiday Blocks (retired)
INK: Riding Hood Red, Yo Yo Yellow
PAPER: Ski Slope DSP, Dashing DSP, Yo Yo Yellow, More Mustard, Old Olive, White
ACCESSORIES: Silver Cord, Moss Grosgrain, Silver Ribbon (non-SU)

3 comments:

sarahw said...

What a great idea! Super cute. Have a wonderful holiday. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm always wrapping at the last minute too. Have fun with the cookies! What cute presents.

Carmen said...

Great project!! They came out very cute!