Friday, December 19, 2008

It's the Holiday Season........

Well girls, it's the holidays! I for one LOVE this time of year! I love to bake Christmas cookies and candies, watch all those old Christmas favorites, and listening to Christmas music, oh yeah, how could I forget....now with my job, I've been working quite a bit (because of Christmas). After Christmas things will slow down and I will have time to come into my little room and play, but for now I just pass by and wish I some more time.

Here below is one of the things I made for the craft show earlier this month. It is one of the "Peeps" jars made with peppermint peeps! I know it's hard to tell, but they are star shaped sprinkled with peppermint. They are really good. Got them from Hy-Vee for all you mid-westerners out there wondering.

I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR!



STAMPS: Jolliest Time of the Year!
INK: Basic Black, Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow, Blush Blossom
PAPER: White, Green Galore
ACCESSORIES: 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Christmas Ribbon

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Love these jars!!! Great iamge to put on top!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love these recipe in a jar gifts!