Friday, November 21, 2008

Whimsical Tree ~ "cased"

WOW girls! 2 cards in a few days! How soes that make you feel? It's great to squeeze a little time in for catching up real quick. I feel like with my new job I have little to NO time. What time I do have, everyone else wants it. Even my "nap" time! And I have a hard enough time sleeping during the day as it is. Anyway, the job is going great! Not too much stress on my back (which is my main concern). Other than a bunch of teenagers last night pushing & rushing the door when they opened for the midnight showing, it's a lot of fun.
Anyway, here is my version of Stampin' & Scrappin's card! Loved the idea of using this stamp for a whimsy looking tree.
STAMPS: Doodle This, Cute Converse (retired)
INKS: Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Real Red,
PAPER: Real Red, White, Yo Yo Yellow
ACCESSORIES: Spring Bouquet Punch (retired), Red Glitter Glue

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It turned out really good! Thanks for sharing....:)

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Great idea! TFS!

Brandi

Traci G said...

Very cute!!!

Carmen said...

You did a great job! Soo since you have the oppurtunity for sneak peaks was twilight any good??

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Now THAT is creative! Love the tree made from the swirls - very clever!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with it. I love using stamps differently than they were meant.

Good job!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! I just love these trees, but can never pull them off myself. Yours is fabulous!

Jennifer Murai said...

Very creative, TFS