Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Santa Ornament Card

Hey girls! Hope you are gearing up for the holidays ahead. I know I am. Sorry I missed last week, but I started a new job. I think I am getting use to a different schedule now and will hopefully get my time management under control. Any way, here is what I worked on last week for my Card Nite Monday & Tuesday. I got to use my "break time" for prepping. Which I really needed for this card as you can see. I got out my coluzzle, which I haven't used in a while, and really put it to use this month. The girls really seemed to like this card/ornament. Hope you do too.


STAMPS: Jolliest Time of the Year
INK: Basic Black pad & marker, Real Red marker, Yo Yo Yellow marker
PAPER: Green Galore, White, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: Coluzzle, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 1/16 Hole Punch, Silver Cord, Scallop Sissors

1 comment:

Carmen said...

What a cool ornament!! it would look great on a tree! ohh or even as a gift tag!