Monday, March 24, 2008

LATE!! Easter basket & gift

I am sorry I did not get these posted earlier. This holiday weekend just really got away from me. These were my hostess gifts and Card Nite gifts over the past few weeks. The basket is a CASE from a friend of mine and the box I created by converting the basket.

This is the basket I CASE'd from my friend Jamie. I just love the little pom pom bunny tail!

Stamps: A Good Egg

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, small oval punch, light pink grosgrain, small pom pom

This box is one of the first I learned to make as a demo. I used it quite a bit when I first started and I haven't made one in a long time. I thought the concept of the basket would look cute on this box. I am happy with how it turned out.

Stamps: A Good Egg

Inks: Close to Cocoa

Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, small oval punch, light pink organdy ribbon, small pom pom

Hope you all had a very nice Easter.