Sunday, March 30, 2008

April's demo challenge

Alright girls, I was busy over the weekend working on a few cards for the April demo challenge and this is what I came up with. The first one I really like, but the second one, I'm not so sure. I still entered it cause who knows, someone might like it.


This one is "Hoppy for You!". As I looked at my layout and colors I started going through my sets and came across Unfrogettable and just knew what I was going to do. I think this card came out pretty cute.

Stamps: Unfrogettable

Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery marker, Apricot Appeal marker, Regal Rose marker

Paper: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, White

Accessories: 1/16 circle punch, Linen Thread

This one I am not too happy with. I don't know why yet. The only thing I like about this card is the glitter that you can hardly see in the picture.

Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley

Ink: Versa Mark, Old Olive, Rose Red marker, Cameo Coral marker

Accessories: CAD, silver eyelets, dazzling diamonds glitter, heat tool

Let me know what you think this card needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia,
I really like the concept on these cards. I think maybe why you are not liking the 2nd one is maybe it needs different colors. Instead of the green background, I think you need a brighter color.

Laura Willson