Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Hello Irresistible!

Love the Sale-A-Bration this year!!!  I love DSP and especially with Stampin' Up!'s as it is double-sided, and all the packs coordinate so well.  As you are making your wish lists from the Annual Catalog and the Mini along with the Sale-A-Bration freebies do not overlook the On-Line Exclusives!!!  The Hello, Irresistible 6X6 DSP  is beautiful paper that features Lost Lagoon, which is a new main line color, that I used with this card.  This DSP also coordinates with a stamp set and die cut that is also part of the On-Line Exclusive items.  So be sure to check them out also when you're making you wish list to get your FREEBIES from Sale-A-Bration!!!

I got the idea for this card below, from Rhonda.  I used the Hello Irresistible DSP just a different design, as there are so many pretty designs in this pack.  I decided to use the Lost Lagoon as my base for this "Envelope Fold" fun fold card.  I brought in a sentiment from the Sending Smiles stamp set that went perfect with this card I think.  I do not yet have the Irresistible Blooms Die Set so I used scissors to cut out the flower on the front.  

There were a few different color combos that could be use with this DSP it was hard to pick one.  Tell me, what color would you have use?



 STAMPS: Sending Smiles
INKS: Lost Lagoon
PAPERS: Lost Lagoon, Daffodill Delight, Basic White, Hello Irresistible DSP
ACCESSORIES: Sending Dies, Starburst Framelit Dies (retired), & Stamp & Emboss Machine, Scissors

No comments: