Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Bunnies 2015

Hard to believe it's almost Easter!  This year is going by so fast.  I remember while growing up I was always told the older you get the faster time goes and it is so true!!!  



Once again I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across these cute bunnies and I just had to make them too!  Daffodil Delight CS, Slate Grey CS, Blushing Bride CS, White CS, Watercolor DSP, Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1/2 " circle punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Happy Easter stamp from All Year Cheer 1 (retired)


Here is a stair step card that I made by combining a couple of pieces from some cards I did a few years back.  The bunny is one I made a template of and embossed it with Perfect Polka Dots, A Good Egg stamp set (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fringe Scissors, Scalloped Oval, Large Oval, White CS, Wild Wasabi CS, So Saffron CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Tempting Turquoise CS, Perfect Plum CS, Melon Mambo CS.

No comments: