Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Holiday Penguins

I can hardly believe we are in a NEW YEAR already!!!  I mean, I can due to the fact that at work I have been working January 2015 schedules since before Christmas.  Still this past year has flown by!!!  I don't know about you, but I have had one super busy, crazy holiday season this year.  I think I met myself coming and going and it just did not seem like Christmas this year.  Sad really because it is my favorite season, but was happy to have it over this year.

Any way, here is one of the Christmas cards we did for my Christmas Therapy Card Nite.  I know they are way late, but better late than never....

Today's card is my Happy Holiday Penguins.  Got this idea off of Pinterest and really do not remember who exactly because I seen a few very similar ones and I did it off memory.  For the most part I have to say that I have used this owl punch in almost everyway I've seen used now!  I must say that I love it!  So glad I broke down and bought it.  Really like the hills topped with glittery snow and "snow" falling.  These cuties just make you want to go out and play in the snow!!!













No comments: