Monday, September 1, 2014

Cowboy invites...

Oh wow!  I couldn't believe I went over a month without posting!!!  It's hard to believe that time can get away from one so quickly...  Not that I didn't think to myself  "Hey I need to remember to post this card today/tomorrow" when I was taking a minute to upload it my computer!  Well, here I am taking the time to upload all the cards I have downloaded to my computer.  I will start with one of the latest download...

 So I had a friend wanting some "Cowboy" themed invitations for their sons birthday so after searching for some ideas I cased a few to share with her.   



The first was a punched art cowboy with the embossed woodgrain background.  I used the canvas bg stamp to help give some texture to his pants and heat embossed his beltbuckle.



The second one I partially cased uses a paisley emboss folder that I rubbed over with white craft ink.  I once again used the canvas background on the lower half then added the "HOWDY PARTNER".  

After deciding that the first one was a bit too busy for her she chose the simpler second one.  We had a great time making these up and they ended up being a big hit!



No comments: