Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Casual Day...

 Made this for Therapy Card Nite a few months ago for a guy card/ father's day card.  It ended up coming in handy for a *snif* goodbye guy card.  One of my bosses had a great opportunity come his way and so he said goodbye to Kohl's.  It came as a shock to everyone!  He was a great boss that will be missed by all.  Even his squirrel collection!  LOL
Anyway, this is cased off a card I seen a while back that I really liked.  It's hard to come up with guy cards all the time, but this one is great because you can change the look just by changing up the shirt and jacket colors.  You can step it up a bit by adding a pocket which I decided to leave off.  I did crumple the jacket and shirt a bit to give it that just rolled out of bed bachelor look that every guy seems to love!





No comments: