Saturday, May 17, 2014

Store Boutique

Can I just say I LOVE this thinlit die!!!  Yes, it took me a while to break down and buy this die, but I love it and see it being used often.  This is a super, easy, cute card that can be thrown together quickly for almost any occasion.  Granted, I did use some expired DSP (remember I am trying to use it up...), but this makes a super cute dress with a cardigan.  This card can be stepped up very easily with some pearls or gems for a necklace or even cut out a flower from the DSP and use on the cardigan....


3 comments:

Kim P said...

Very cute! That pattern is perfect for a dress. And yes...I still have some of it too! TONS of retired goodies in my house! LOL

Adele said...

Pretty card. I have been tempted by that die too..one day I am sure I will resist.

Louise F NZ said...

Totally cute, love the pattern on the dress and the sweet shrug :)