Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentine Cards...

Here are the Valentine cards that we did this year for Therapy Card Nite...


This first one uses some of the plastic wrapping for the pajama sets from work to make heart balloons.  I used the Hearts Framelits to get the outline and had to use scissors to cut the rest of the way through, but it was so worth it!   I used Dimensionals to pop the hearts out a bit and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.  Love how theses hearts look!!!  Then I used a strip of Gingham Garden Washi Tape behind the "when I think of you" stamp from the set Love You to the Moon.  





 Loving this card ALOT....  Stamped "Love you...to the moon and back" in Real Red and Black markers on So Saffron CS then cut it out using my coluzzle.  Remember that toy?  Still have mine and use it quite a bit!!!  Next I stamped the "xo heart arrow" with Versa Mark and used the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder for the background.  I used Dimensionals to pop the moon up off card for a bit of a WOW effect.

Finally this "Love You" banner card made with the SAB Banner Blast set and Banner Punch!!!   I used Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and So Saffron for my colors along with Twine and Silver Brads.  Oh let's not forget the WOW factor of this card with the Tempting Turquoise embossed "Love You" along with the bottom punched out with Scalloped Trim Border.  Who says you can ever have enough stamping toys?

No comments: