Monday, April 8, 2013

SU Regional Card Box

 
So here is another fun project we did for our St. Louis Regional...I really love this card box holder.  It is made out of our 2 Tags Die (can we say item on my next order!) along with some punches (that I substituted with a similar one since I did not have the one they called for; also on my next order).  We also made 3x3 cards to go inside with the Clockworks and One in a Million stamp set.  Oh and the Dahlia, the little green center of the flower, is also on my next order.  I thought they were bigger than what they are and come to find out, I love them!!! 
 
So if you enjoy this little set, keep your eyes open for the upcoming Stamp Camp this summer where we will be making a similar project...  I will be sharing details at Therapy Card Nite.  Hope to see your there!!!
 
 
 

No comments: