Sunday, February 24, 2013

9 YEARS!!!

I can hardly believe that I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 9 years now!!!  I have been thru many ups and downs in the past years, but here I am...  Right now I am mainly a hobby demo although I have tried to make a go of it as a business demo.  This year I am wanting to give it one more try to make this more of a little business than just a hobby as I am working to make it to Convention next year as a 10 year demo!!!  That is my overall big goal...now to work on the little goals to get there...........One of those goals will be to make more time to play with my stamps and to post more on my blog and to keep it up.  So if you happen to stop by here I'd really appreciate any comments to let me know you checked me out!!!!!!!!

So stop by every now and then to see what I've been up to and where I'm at in my goal for the coming year...

No comments: