Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Mother's Day was a bit of an up and down rollercoaster for us due to the 1 month anniversary of my MIL passing and another death in the family.  So I am behind in posting, again.  Here are the 3 Mother's Day cards I made and gave out...

This one is a bit of a CASE card.  I came across this as a swap from a while back and as I did  not have the same stamps or dsp I used what I had and ended up with something very similar.  This is the first time I ever made these flowers and I love them!!!  Hoping to do a similar card next for Therapy Card Nite soon. 


This one I just love!  Same basic concept as an earlier card I've posted, but for Mother's Day.  Loved how the Basic Gray and Blushing Bride looks together, although this picture does not do it justice!  Girls at TCN seemed to like it alot too!


Can hardly believe this stamp set is going into retirement!!!  I really liked the little sayings it had with it.  I like how the Scallop Trim Corner Punch sets of the saying.  This one was super simple...one stamp, two punches and wala....

No comments: