Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Chick

Alright, really need to make it clear that I am really enjoying Frenchies blog! Grant it, I do closely CASE alot of her stuff, but can ya blame a girl!!! I really appreciate those who love to share their ideas and how to's. So, Frenchie, if you happen to look to see what I CASE, thank you!!!
I can hardly believe how fast this year is going by!!! It is April already and this weekend is EASTER!!! Did it come quick for you? I know it did for me...
And so, we did do this super cute Easter Chick in my Easter Therapy Card Nite last month and I must say this was the BIGGEST HIT!!! I so love this little chick...and believe me I will be playing around with this one....In fact for those who missed this years Easter TCN, never fear, we will do another similar to this next year!!!


No comments: