Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Mother's Day Cards...

As I am sure that I am not the only one, I have more than one Mother's Day card to make. So along with the card in the previous post here are two more that I made.


Although you can not really see it here on this card, I did try out the faux fabric technique. Think I need to use an embossing folder instead of the texture plates. So I will be trying this one again....



This card I did is a technique that one of my card nite girls brought for me to try out. And I have to say, even though it was a little confusing at first I really liked how it came out. All that is needed is to make an envelope for it to fit into.




The inside pops out and I think that it is really pretty neat. It is taken from a Martha Stewart tutitorial if you are wanting to try your hand at this.






No comments: