Friday, October 8, 2010

You're on my mind ~ Blended Pencils

Okay, I saw this tutitorial and just had to try my hand at it! I do have to say that when you're stressed, stamping is the way to help relieve it!!! Any way, I decided to try this using the Upsy Daisy stamp. Once I got going on this I found that it is pretty fun. Lots of attention to detail since you have to outline everything with a black pen/marker which makes you focus. Thus taking your mind off of everyday things that can get to you. And then once you are done you have a beautiful creation that you can be proud of. This of course is another card that is on it's way to grandma's!



STAMPS: Upsy Daisy
INKS: Very Vanillia, Sahara Sand
PAPERS: Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
ACCESSORIES: Small Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Vanilla Hodgepodge Brads, Watercolor Pencils

No comments: