Monday, July 26, 2010

Miss you...

I hate throwing anything away and anytime I can use up any little bit of scraps I jump at the opportunity. This card is a prime example! Saw a similar card and loved the idea of using up some of those "little" scraps of paper that are too small really for anything, but ugh, I just can't throw them away because...I eventually come across something like this! These were scraps that were laying in the "should be trash pile, but..." Good thing I hung onto them... Great thing about this kind of card is that you could cut out any kind of shape or even use punches to get the same effect. I free handed the heart in this card, but like I just mentioned you could do a variety of things to get this effect. So what will you come up with? You know you have some scrap paper laying around. Get them out and let your imagination run away with you....

STAMPS: Weathered (retired)
INKS: River Rock, Basic Black marker
PAPERS: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Razzelberry Lemonade (retired), Delicate Dots(retired), Christmas Cocoa (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Corner Rounder, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: