Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scrap Time Class

I have started doing a Scrap Time Class along with my usual Scrap Time open crop each month. We will be doing a 2 page spread each month. This month we did a Christmas Theme using the Join the Cheer Big Shot Die along with the Delightful Decorations set. Even though it's hard to see I did spray the Vanilla frames with gold shimmer mist made from our Shimmer Paints! Which I am so happy that they are carring them over in the new mini!!! Now just to get all my Christmas pictures printed!!!




STAMPS: Delightful Decorations
INKS: Real Red, Old Olive, Yo Yo Yellow
PAPERS: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Join the Cheer, Top Note Dies, Ornament Punch, Linen Thread, Sleigh Bells Ribbon


1 comment:

Bdsindia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.