Thursday, December 17, 2009

Note Holder "how to..."

I have had many request for the Note Holder instructions so here they are along with some picture to give that visual "understanding". (this is how I have to "see" how to prepare pieces).

NOTE HOLDER

Cut one piece of light chipboard (I used cereal boxes) to 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" and score along the long side at 2"


Cut another piece of light chipboard to 9 3/4" x 4" and score at 3/4", 3 3/8", 6 1/4", and 8 7/8" on the long side. Score the short side at 2". Next cut out the 2 side pieces and cut up to the score lines in the middle as shown. Then punch with your small tag punch. Using sticky strip fold together and you will notice that the "back" is missing. This is where your first piece of chipboard comes in. Finally, decorate your note cube. (you will need DSP measuring 2"x 12" to go around the cube)
Enjoy! Please post to me and let me know when you make one that I may come and see it!!!

No comments: