Saturday, November 7, 2009

My "Create"-ive Book

Yeah! After trying to upload this one here all day I ended up having to retake and re-uploading (if that is even a word) to get it to come out right!!! Never thought I needed a sketch book until I realized how often I am sketching something out on random pieces of paper that are laying all over my room!!! After seeing one of these on a fellow bloggers blog, I decided to make one myself to carry around with me. I also made one for my secret sis which I hope has come in handy for her too! And hey, who doesn't love these Razzelberry Lemonade Papers??? And I am sooo loving my Big Shot which I used to cut out c-r-e-a-t-e with the Go Go Boots Die!!! If you don't have a sketch book I do suggest that you get one soon or you may end up like me with lots of pieces of paper laying around your room with sketchs on them!!!

PAPERS: Razzelberry Lemonade DSP, Rich Razzelberry
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Go Go Boots Die, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, stapler, copy paper for inside

No comments: