Friday, July 10, 2009

6x6 Scrap Page of Me

The final project from the Hostess Appreciation Dinner was a 6x6 Scrapbook Page. I encouraged the girls to try making a few scrap pages of themselves. We all know how easy it is to leave ourselves out of scrapbooking because we are so into scrapping everyone & everything else that we forget about us. Well, I am going to try scrapping me once in a while and I know the girls were encouraged by seeing this page done of myself and not just hearing me tell them to scrap themselves. So we'll see. I'll ask how many have started a page on themselves next month. I know when others look at these books down the line it would be nice to know a little of the person who put so much time into making them. Regardless about how I feel about scrapping myself. Someone's gotta do it!!!



STAMPS: Jumbled Alphabet

INKS: Dusty Durango

PAPERS: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry

ACCESSORIES: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

No comments: