Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Father's Day Shirt

Here is another version of a Father's Day Shirt that I made. This one actually went to my husband as he is the polo shirt kind of guy. The dress shirt went to my dad. I love how easy this shirt is to make. I see this coming up for a male birthday card for Card Nite soon. I know that these are not SU buttons, but I have a HUGE tin full of buttons given to me by my grandmother when she moved. She knew that I love making cards and projects and that I recycle alot. When she was younger she worked at the (now gone) local button factory here in Burlington. Needless to say, I have more buttons now than I "ALMOST" know what to do with. I do cherish the buttons because they are grandma's and that makes them hard to use. What if I run out??? Some of them are made from oyster shells, not something they do alot of anymore. But I know I have more than enough to last a while. So here's to digging in to buttons!

STAMPS: 0
INK: 0
PAPER: White, DSP Prints Pack (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Buttons (priceless)

No comments: